Examination on February 6; here is how to download
NIFT Admission Card 2022: Admission card for entrance examination for all UG and PG courses was released by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi on 29th January 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can download the admission card admission by visiting the official website – nift.ac.in. Applicants should note that the entrance exam for all UG and PG courses will take place on February 6, 2022.
NIFT 2022 aspirants must carry the admission card on the day of the exam; otherwise, they will not have access to the examination room. The NIFT admission card contains details such as the applicant’s full name, service number, date of birth (DOB), category, name of the course you have applied for, date and duration of the exam, application number, photograph, signature and instructions for the 2022 NIFT exam. Every year, NIFT conducts the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) for admission of students to courses UG/PG such as B.Des, M.Des, BFTech, MFTech and MFM.
NIFT Exam Pattern
The exam contains questions on Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Analytical Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs. CAT tests the candidate’s intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development, and design ability. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted in online mode. The final results should be announced in May 2022. After the announcement of the result – CAT/GAT – the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for advice.
NIFT Admission Card 2022: Here is how to download the NIFT Admission Card
- Step 1: To download the NIFT Admission Card 2022, applicants should visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Step 2: Then on the home page, click the “admissions” button available.
- Step 3: Applicants must now click on the “NIFT 2022 Admission Card” prominent link on the site.
- Step 4: Now enter the credentials such as Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Email ID
- Step 5: Applicants must now click on the ‘submit‘ after entering the details.
- Step 6: Download and save the admission card for your future needs.