ICAR Exam 2021 – Opening of the application correction window; Details here
The application correction window for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) PG 2021-22 programs has been opened by the National Testing Agency (NTA). On the official website icar.nta.ac.in, already registered applicants can make changes to their AIEEA (PG) application forms.
The ability to make changes to your request is available until August 31. The NTA ICAR 2021 Entrance Test for PG and JRF / SRF (PhD) programs will take place on September 17th.
- Exam dates for the IAEAA (UG): September 7, 8 and 13, 2021
- AIEEA (PG) and AICE -JRF / SRF (Ph.D) exam dates: September 17, 2021
- Exam type: computer test (CBT mode)
- Exam format: multiple choice questions (objective type)
- For the IAEA, the article will be written in English and Hindi (UG) AIEEA- (PG) and AICE JRF / SRF are only available in English (PhD).
- Exam type: computer exam (mode)
- Exam duration: AIEEA – (UG): 150 minutes; AIEEA – (PG): 120 minutes; AICE JRF / SRF: 120 minutes (doctorate)
Process for modifying details in the form:
Step 1: Go to icar.nta.ac.in, the official website.
Step 2: On the web page, click on the link “Correction window (AIEEA PG) – 2021”.
Step 3: Log in with the information you need and make the necessary adjustments.
Step 4: Submit your changes and keep a copy for future reference.
Previously, ICAR published details of UG admissions for this year.
The India Entrance Examination (IAEA) is organized by the Indian Agricultural Research Council (ICAR) to select applicants for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in agriculture and fields associates. This test provides access to 15% of undergraduate programs at ICAR-accredited agricultural universities, as well as 25% of ICAR’s master’s and doctoral programs. There are 74 agricultural universities, 63 state agricultural universities, and three central agricultural universities in the United States.