ICSE 10th Semester 2022 exam starts today, check out a list of do’s and don’ts here
ICSE Exam Semester 2 2022: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) is expected to start ICSE 10th or 2nd semester exams from today, 25th April. Candidates who have registered for the 2022 ICSE Semester 2 exam will appear for the exams today. The exam will start with English language paper 1 today at 11am.
ICSE Exams Semester 2 2022
The duration of the article will be 90 minutes. Questionnaires will be distributed to students at 10:50 a.m. In addition to the time indicated on the Schedule for the writing of the proof, a time of 10 minutes is granted for the reading of the proof.
ICSE Exam 2022: COVID-19 Protocols to Follow
Although the CISCE clarified a few days ago that vaccination against COVID-19 will not be mandatory to appear for the exam, the council has established important guidelines and SOPs that will be followed in the exam room. .
- Candidates should arrive at the test center well in advance to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing in their movement from the school’s main door to the hall/examination hall.
- When entering and exiting the exam hall/room, candidates are advised to do so in a staggered manner to maintain social distancing norms.
- Candidates should use masks/coverings and carry their own hand sanitizer.
- Candidates are required to bring their own stationery and avoid sharing it with other candidates.
- Candidates are required to bring their admission card to the examination room.
- Candidates must strictly follow all safety guidelines at the test center.
ICSE Exams 2022: Important Paper Writing Instructions, Do’s and Don’ts
- Be seated in the hall/examination room five minutes before the time set for the start of the examination in the subject
- It is advisable to answer only the number of questions mentioned in the questionnaire.
- On the top sheet of the Standard Answer Booklet, you must put your signature in the space provided. DO NOT write or doodle anywhere on the top sheet.
- Clearly write your UID (unique identification number), index number and subject on the first sheet of the standard answer book in the space provided. This information should also be written on the first sheet of each continuation booklet used. If you use loose charts, graph papers, etc., write this information on them as well.
- All entries on the answer booklet should be made ONLY with a black/blue ballpoint pen.
- Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account. You can use a fountain pen or ballpoint pen to write your answers, but pencils can only be used for diagrams. Bring math and drawing instruments and colored pencils for the subjects for which they will be needed. The use of electronic devices, hand, office or other types of calculating machines is not allowed
- When the time allotted for writing the exam is over, arrange your answer scripts in SEQUENTIAL ORDER, FIRST PAGE ON TOP, etc. Make sure they carry your UID (unique identification number), index number and subject. Tie them together in the upper left corner and put them back unfolded
- All work, including preliminary work, must be done on the same sheet as the rest of the answers.
- A candidate who arrives late must provide a satisfactory explanation and reason to the supervising examiner. Except in exceptional circumstances, no copy will be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Absolute punctuality is essential. Candidates are not allowed to leave the room/examination room until the end of the test.