Job: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Associate at Crest Research and Development Institute
Crest Research and Development Institute is looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Associate who will support the development of research documents, including research proposals, inception reports and evaluation reports and oversee field teams in data collection and coordination of regional working group coordination meetings . He/she will also lead the training of data collectors on research methodologies and create and implement data collection tools, surveys and guides to ensure accurate and compliant data collection. The position will be based at the program headquarters, located in Abuja with frequent travel across project sites in Nigeria. The position will report to the Director of Research and Development.
Role of M&E
- Lead data collection and maintenance/database management systems to track project progress toward set goals and objectives
- Perform routine data entry and preliminary analysis of field data.
- Assist in the adaptation of existing CRADI monitoring tools and train project teams in their use.
- Provide technical support to projects with data management and development tools and processes.
- Support project teams to develop monthly reports, with a focus on highlighting the results of the intervention.
- Development and deployment of research tools.
- Development of research documents, including research proposals, inception reports and evaluation reports.
- Lead and supervise field teams in data collection.
- Training of data collectors on research methodologies.
- Create and implement data collection tools, surveys and guides to ensure accurate and compliant data collection.
Role of the program
- Provide relevant program, administrative and logistical support for projects.
- Ensure institutional learning through the maintenance of program files (digital and hard copies) in a user-friendly manner.
- Work with the project team to periodically review project performance data and incorporate recommendations to ensure adaptive management.
Business development role
- Support in research and identification of research opportunities and development trends, prospects and growth opportunities.
- Support in making data available for new development opportunities.
- Conduct a desk-based needs assessment to inform the development of new proposals.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- BA/B.Sc. in social sciences, statistics, demography or another related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in an REMF-related role.
- Experience in conducting literature reviews of documents to generate data to inform decision makers.
- Ability to write reports in English and communicate results clearly using graphs, charts and other visuals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for diversity.
- Proficiency in MS Office software required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods, statistical analysis and data analysis software (kobocollect, google forms, power BI, SPSS, etc.)
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possesses a positive attitude, self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and in a timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
CRADI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other factors not linked to merit. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested and qualified? Visit Crest Research and Development Institute at cradil.org to apply
Click here to apply