Rajasthan ranger exam answer sheet leaked, 9 charged
Rajasthan Personnel Selection Committee canceled on Ranger Recruitment Examinationevening shift newspaper. The ranger recruitment exam documents were leaked by a group of people who were arrested by the police in the Rajsamand district of Rajasthan.
The board canceled the Ranger Recruitment Examination and police took action against nine people involved in the paper leak.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance and other exams
Leaked Rajasthan Ranger Exam Answer Sheet 9 Charged – Key Points
- The Rajsamand Police had the hint of the leaking of papers from the Special Operations Group (SOG) before the second quarter of the exam.
- The second shift of Ranger Recruitment Examination was from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The police arrested a technical assistant which is from the electrical department. He received the answers before the exam.
- The Rajsamand Police detained and arrested several defendants involved in the paper leak.
- One of the defendants said he obtained the alleged questions and their answers in front of the newspaper on his mobile phone.
- He also admitted to obtaining the questions and answers from a source of Sawai Madhopur on Whatsapp.
- Rajsamand Police informed that the accused had received the document an hour before the start of the exam.
- The accused obtained the questionnaire for Rs 5 million and forwarded it to two other people involved to Rs 6 million each.
- The main defendant was imprisoned under IPC Section 420, 120B and other relevant sections.
- The second team of the ranger recruitment examination to recruit 2300 civil servants took place on November 12, 2022.
- The CSS assured that the canceled exam will be reorganized and the dates will be announced soon.
- The Commission has announced that the dates will be available on the website and applicants are urged to check the website frequently and stay informed.
Find more miscellaneous news here