Reviews and information on Natural by Nature oatmeal cream (organic, dairy free)
Yet another dairy farmer is jumping head first into the alternative dairy market – and nothing less with oat milk products. But to stand out from the competition, Natural by Nature Oat Creamer is made with no added sweeteners and with organic ingredients. They also use minimal ingredients in general and add a touch of calcium for fortification.
Natural by Nature oatmeal cream makes an organic, dairy-free splash
As mentioned above, this oatmeal cream is made with no added sweeteners, but due to processing regulations it contains âadded sugarsâ. To make oat milk products smooth (or to put it bluntly, less viscous), they use enzymes to break down carbohydrates. This produces simple sugars which, by regulation, must then be counted as added sugars.
Most creams show nutritional values ââby the tablespoon, but Natural by Nature shows it by the cup! In comparison to its competitors, Natural by Nature Oatmeal Cream contains only 9 calories, 0.6 grams of sugar (or less than 1 gram of sugar) and 0.5 grams of fat per tablespoon.
Ingredients: oat base (water, organic oats), organic rapeseed oil. contains 2% or less of: calcium carbonate, sea salt, gellan gum.
Nutrition (for 1 cup): 140 calories, 8 g of fat, 15 g of carbohydrates, 1 g of fiber, 10 g of sugars (including 10 g of added sugars), 2 g of protein. Fortified to achieve the following RDA percentages: 20% calcium. *
More facts about Natural by Nature oatmeal cream
- Price: $ 3.99 per liter
- Availablity: Natural by Nature Oat Cream is sold at Natural Grocers and other independent health food stores in the United States.
- Certifications: Natural by Nature Oat Creamer is certified organic and certified Kosher DE (for dairy equipment, not for ingredients; see our Understanding the Kosher Guide).
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Natural by Nature Oat Creamer is dairy / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Be sure to check the oat source for this product if you are concerned about potential cross-contamination with gluten. *
- For more product information: Visit the Natural by Nature website at www.naturalbynaturedairy.com.
* Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement before consuming. Ingredients, processes and labeling can be changed at any time for any business or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products present some degree of allergen cross-contamination risk. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average reader rating
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Leave your rating and review on this product
What are others saying …