UGC NET 2022 exam dates will soon be published on ugcnet.nta.nic.in | Tick scheme, pattern, other details
NTA UGC NET 2022 Latest Update: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the exam date for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles). It should be noted that the UGC NET Exam Date 2022 will be announced on its official website — ugcnet.nta.nic.in. This year, the NTA has started the registration process for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) on April 30, 2022. The last to complete the UGC NET Application Form was May 20, 2022.Also Read – JEE Main 2022: When will NTA release admission card? Check the exam date, other details here
This year, the exam will take place in two teams. The first shift will begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue until 12:00 p.m. The second shift will start at 3:00 p.m. and end at 6:00 p.m. Below are some important details about UGC NET Exam 2022. Also Read – NEET PG Counseling Calendar 2022 likely to be released soon; Document checklist, steps to register
UGC NET December 2021, June 2022: check the important dates
- Online registration and submission of the application file: from April 30, 2022 to May 20, 2022
- Deadline for successful exam fee transaction: May 20, 2022 (until 11:50 p.m.)
- Correction in the details of the online application form only: May 21, 2022 to May 23, 2022
- Admission card download from NTA website: to be announced later on the website
- Exam dates: to be announced later on the website
- Exam Schedule: First Team Second Team (09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) Second Team (3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Why is UGC NET 2022 organized?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted UGC NET exams to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Master’ and “Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor” in Indian universities and colleges. UGC-NET is driven twice a year. Also Read – JEE Main 2022 Latest Update: NTA Issues Exam City Advance Warning Slip | Here is the direct link to download
UGC NET 2022: Check Exam Mode
The exam must be taken in computer-based test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET 2022: Check Exam Pattern
The test will consist of two tests. Both documents will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions. There will be no breaks between articles.
- Mark 100
- Number of questions: 50
- MCQ: The questions in Paper I are designed to assess the candidate’s teaching/research aptitude. It will be primarily designed to test the candidate’s reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
- Brands 200
- Number of questions: 100
- MCQ: It is based on the subject chosen by the candidate and will assess knowledge of the field.
UGC NET 2022: check the support of the questionnaire
Questionnaire material should be in English and Hindi only.
UGC NET 2022: Checkmark scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) points.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get 02 (two) points.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- No points will be awarded for unanswered/unattempted/marked for review questions.
- To answer a question, the candidate must choose an option as the correct option.
For more details, applicants can view the shared newsletter HERE