Your approach to the TSPSC Group-1 Mains Examination
Hyderabad: The purpose of this article is to publicize the syllabus and list references for the TSPSC Group I Mains Examination.
Test –IV – Economy and development
The fourth TSPSC Group I Mains article covers the following topics, with a weighting of 50 points per area:
1. Indian economy and development
This subject can be divided into two major segments – concepts and data. Candidates must first develop a thorough understanding of concepts such as GDP, GNP, national income, planning, types of plans, deficit, etc. After completing the conceptual part, students should collect relevant data and update it continuously.
click here for more Hyderabad news
1. NCERT Economics Textbooks – Classes 9-12
2. Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh or Dutt and Sundaram or Mishra and Puri
3. India Socio-Economic Survey
2. Economy of Telangana
Applicants must complete Indian Economics first and then start preparing for this field as the concepts are the same.
1. Telugu Akademi Books on Telangana Economy
2. Telangana socio-economic survey
3. Telangana Government Websites
4. Telangana Magazines
3. Development and environmental issues
Subjects in this field were previously listed under the heading of environmental sciences. This subject deals with environmental and development economics and intersects with economics and society. The topic is limited in terms of topics. Students are advised to start preparing on this subject after completing Geography, Society and Economics for better understanding to save time.
1. Ministry of the Environment website
2. Environment Related Topics in India Yearbook
Paper V – Science and Technology and Data Interpretation
The fifth article of the TSPSC Group I Mains covers the following topics, with a weighting of 50 points per area:
1. The role and impact of science and technology
This segment lists topics related to space technology, defense technology, and information technology. It includes current events and therefore students should update themselves with the latest developments as well as previous achievements in these fields.
1. Science and Technology by Spectrum
2. ISRO website
3. Chapter on Science and Technology in Yearbook of India
2. Modern trends in the application of scientific knowledge
This segment lists topics related to biotechnology, diseases, and measurements. Preparation for this field should start with reading basic biology, as this will help in having a solid conceptual foundation.
1. Science and Technology by Spectrum
2. NCERT Biology Textbooks for Grades 8-12
3. Data interpretation and problem solving
This area is an extension of mental capacity in the foreplay program. Before starting preparation in this area, it is important to understand the level of the questions being asked and therefore students are advised to first review the questions asked in previous Group I exams.
1. Verbal and non-verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude – RS Agarwal
Ordeal-VI – Telangana Movement and State Formation
The sixth article of the TSPSC Group I Mains covers the following topics, with a weighting of 50 points per area:
1. The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
This phase begins with a brief overview of the pre-independence period and therefore students should begin this article only after completing the history of Telangana.
2. Mobilization phase (1971 -1990)
3. Towards the formation of the State of Telangana (1991-2014)
The best approach for this article would be to first form a timeline of the various events related to the Telangana movement and then start collecting information about each event – dates, people, places, incidents, contributions and results,
Telangana Training – V Prakash
1. Limited resources for each suggested subject, as the student only has to write 150-200 words per answer in the main course. Reading too many sources will lead to the accumulation of too much information, which will make it difficult to formulate an answer in no more than 200 words. Moreover, the facts remain the same regardless of the number of books read.
2. It is recommended to prepare personal notes for each subject because it will be easy to revise them. News related to the subject can be updated in the notes themselves. In addition, the student will develop a better understanding of the subject when writing their own notes. However, notes should be concise – to the point.
3. Preparation and practice must go hand in hand. After completing each topic and subject, students are invited to practice MCQs and descriptive questions. This will help them to better assess their preparation and also to understand gaps in their preparation.
4. Holistic approach – covering all topics and topics within each topic is essential. The candidate must ensure that he is prepared for each area mentioned in the program, especially for the sector.
You can now get handpicked stories from Telangana today to Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.
Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .